COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS FINEST
Build the country home of your dreams in an idyllic location near the natural wonders of Tremblant – and take full advantage of our DTN Rewards Card program to enjoy the many services and amenities available at the Guest Ranch.
We at DTN feel strongly about protecting the lush splendour of the forest and the privacy of our residents.
As property owners and developers, we oversee all phases of the development, from road construction to the completion of your home. Our main goal is to preserve the natural beauty of the site and adhere to the highest possible standards.
We have developed a guide for contractors and homeowners setting out construction and landscaping criteria. This guide is designed to ensure the integrity, quality and aesthetics of the entire project.
Our architectural specifications, which favour the use of high-grade materials, help protect the environmental values of this community over the long term.
You have complete freedom in the choice of plans for your dream home, as long as you follow the guide. If you wish, we can also work hand in hand with you during the construction process.
- The development includes 46 lots of approximately 43,000 sq. ft. (4,000 m2) each, 20 of which are located mid-slope or at the top, with access to Lac Quenouille.
- Starting at $135,000 CAD (≈€90,000).
Port d’Attache boasts countless delights. You’ll live right next to a spring-fed lake where motor boats are allowed. Enjoy a deeded right-of-way to Lac Quenouille, the 2nd-largest lake in the Mont-Tremblant area. Its pristine waters reflect the surrounding mountainscape.
Le Domaine du Lac Supérieur
- The development consists of approximately 200 forest lots of more than 35,000 sq. ft. (3,400 m2) each, most of which have been set aside for the construction of cozy mini-cottages where you can sit back and relax after a day of outdoor fun.
Le Domaine du Lac Supérieur is 400 acres of varied terrain, including a virgin forest crossed by rivers, lakes and a mountain offering a breathtaking view of Mont Tremblant.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love this property alongside UQAM nature centre, which offers hiking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing trails.
Our first development, L’Ermitage de Mont-Tremblant, was a great success.
- 3 phases, consisting of 126 wooded lots, all sold out! Breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains and lakes
- Peace and quiet in the heart of the forest
- Access to 3 small unspoiled lakes stocked with trout
Each of the 3 phases sold out in a single year !
DTN’s 2nd development, near l’Ermitage du Mont-Tremblant, was also a huge hit thanks to its prime location and panoramic setting.
38 wooded lots of ≈90,000 sq. ft. (8,000 m2) each
Calm, peace and tranquility in the heart of the forest
Access to 3 small unspoiled lakes stocked with trout.
All sold !
A family-oriented real estate development, Nostalgia is mountain living at its best. Each lot offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside
- 67 lots of ≈40,000 sq. ft. (3,700 m2) each, of which 22 sit on the upper part of the mountain and 11 on a small lake and river
- 4-season hiking trail (lake and river)
- Lookout with a view of Mont-Tremblant
All sold !
Land for sale in the Laurentians
Buy your future home in the Laurentians near Mont-Tremblant.
Select a lot in one of Quebec’s most beautiful forest lands – only a short drive from Montreal.