Port d’Attache boasts countless delights. You’ll live right next to a spring-fed lake where motor boats are allowed. Enjoy a deeded right-of-way to Lac Quenouille, the 2nd-largest lake in the Mont-Tremblant area. Its pristine waters reflect the surrounding mountainscape.
Domaine Port d’Attache
Details and maps
The development includes 46 lots of approximately 43,000 sq. ft. (4,000 m2) each, 20 of which are located mid-slope or at the top, with access to Lac Quenouille.
- Minimum buildable area: 65 m2
- Maximum buildable area: 4% of the lot
- Lots of approximately 1 acre (46,000 pi2 or 4,000 m2)
- Starting at $135,000 CAD
- Cottage construction
- Rental and maintenance of your home
- Paved roads
- Electric gate with stone columns
- Access to 3 private fishing lakes
- Shared lakeside facilities: pier, lookout and small boat storage
- Landscaped entrance
- High-speed internet
Premium services for all our clients
Développements Tremblant Nord Inc.
710 Chemin Val-des-Lacs
Canada, J0P 2P0
(+1) 819 326-4004
US : (+1) 954 848 5044
Richard Desjardins, président : (+1) 438 990-5166