Welcome to Le Domaine du Lac Supérieur: The ultimate hideaway for people who love nature and tranquility
Le Domaine du Lac Supérieur is 400 acres of varied terrain, including a virgin forest crossed by rivers, lakes and a mountain offering a breathtaking view of Mont Tremblant and the surrounding lakes and peaks. Outdoor enthusiasts will love this property alongside UQAM nature centre and its hiking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing trails.
The development consists of approximately 150 forest lots of more than 35.000 sq. ft. (3,400 m2) each, set aside for the construction of cozy mini-cottages where you can sit back and relax after a day of outdoor fun.
Domaine du Lac Supérieur
Details and maps
- Minimum buildable area: 65 m2
- Maximum buildable area: 4% of the lot
- Lots of approximately 1 acre (35,000 sq. ft. or 3,500 m2)
- Cottage construction
- Rental and maintenance of your home
- Paved roads
- Electric gate with stone columns
- Access to 3 private fishing lakes
- Shared lakeside facilities: pier, lookout and small boat storage
- Landscaped entrance
- High-speed internet
Premium services for all our clients
Développements Tremblant Nord Inc.
710 Chemin Val-des-Lacs
Canada, J0P 2P0
(+1) 819 326-4004
US : (+1) 954 848 5044
Richard Desjardins, président : (+1) 438 990-5166